Snapbacks

Snapbacks

Song of the Week

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Chicago Bulls Vintage Snapbacks

In honor of the number one seed in the Eastern Conference I am featuring two vintage Chicago Bulls snapbacks made by Logo 7. The first one is an all white cap with a red brim. It has the Chicago Bulls logo above the "snapback" portion of the hat. Along the left side of the hat "Bulls" is embroidered and on the front "CHI Bulls". This is a real unique hat and fits snug.
The next hat has aggressive black, red, and white stripes along the cap with a solid black brim. This hat is very fratty and should only be worn by those bold enough. Not to mention it is very rare and pretty expensive.

Price: $25 / $90
Frattiness: 8/10  -  9.5/10
Hard to Find but Available


4 comments:

  1. does this hat come in any other teams? looking for a miami heat hat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check my new post, also keep an eye out for my new series of posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I but dat bulls hat?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like more info on perchasing this hat very very dope ! Please contact my personal email at jay0h_ata@hotmail.com for more info best bulls hat I have ever seen ! >....

    ReplyDelete